CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Em's to-read book montage

Strange Fate
Midnight
Afterlife
Angel
Original Sin
Hellbent
A Touch Mortal
Tempest
The Gray Wolf Throne
The Enchanter Heir
Untitled
Angelfire
The Iron Witch
Entwined
The Vampire Diaries
Moonsong
Phantom
Reign Check
Reign or Shine
Fanged & Fabulous


Em - of Everything Books's favorite books »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Die for Me

Die for Me
by Amy Plum
Genre: YA, Fantasy
Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: May 10, 2011


Summary: 
DIE FOR ME is the first of three books about Kate, a sixteen-year-old American who moves to Paris after the death of her parents. She finds herself falling for Vincent, who she discovers is not the typical French teenager he appears: he is something else entirely.
DIE FOR ME presents a new supernatural mythology presented in a city where dreams are sometimes the same as reality.



Book Review:
Another paranormal, Young Adult novel. That is all it is. There really isn't that much about it that stands out. I think I'll try and take a break from Paranormal type books. Anyways I liked the story thought. I thought that the idea that some people who die trying to save another's life will come back to life. I also liked the idea that the same thing happens to those who are evil. I read this book mainly because of the idea of the book, but I also read it because I liked the cover. I don't know why, but I thought that this book would be deeper. For me it felt light. There wasn't really any depth. Plus the relationship in between Kate and Vincent was too mushy. That's my personal opinion at least. Either way I liked it. Another book that isn't memorable. It's not one of those books that I will never forget. The characters were okay. Nothing out of the ordinary. Kate was just another sweet girl. Vincent just another mysterious guy. Overall just okay.
 
Rating: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...